Friday, January 23, 2009

The Verdict

My car has over $7000 in damages. Wow.

Since I am going through MY insurance, and they will get the money back, they say go ahead and fix it. *happy dance*

Pete sounds pretty competent that he can fix anything, and he said he will have it good as new. He is going to call me every week to give me an update, and it should be ready by the 17th of February. They may not have it that long, cause they got a good start on it, but that is the date they are aiming for. It's a bummer it will take that long, but I'm glad they are taking the time to fix it right.

As for myself, I had 6 X-Rays today of my spine and all is well. I didn't expect anything to be wrong, I mainly went to the doc for muscle relaxers and pain killers, which I got, as well as an anti-inflammatory. They are helping a bunch!

So, it was a good-news day!

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

SOOO glad you are okay, and that the car is fix-able!! All good news!!

Krista said...

HOORAY! I'm glad you got something to help with the pain. Hang in there!