I am one week shy of having my car for a year. Today *sniff sniff* she got hit. I was making a right turn in West Jordan when the gal behind me decided I didn't turn fast enough. The impact seemed a lot harder than it probably was. However, it did move things around. My cell phone, which was in a holder in the front, ended up on the backseat. The garage door opener, which was clipped to my visor, actually came apart and flew to the backseat. Everything in my car ended up in a different spot. The craziest thing, however, was my seat. It started out upright and ended up practically laying flat. I didn't even realize that until I got back in my car. This all happened right in front of a cop. Do you think he stopped? Oh no...he drove right on past!My car got the worst of it, which I suppose is a good thing. The other car was a rental. The girl driving it was in an accident just last week. Poor thing, her insurance company is going to love her!My bumper didn't come completely off...the cop who DID come decided to rip it off so I could drive home. All in all, I don't think the damage is as bad as it could have been. Only one tail light is cracked, and even though the back driver side door is stuck, the door itself is okay; but the trunk won't open. So really, all it needs is a new back end. :)
...Of course, I will be out of a car for a while :( I'm just grateful nobody got hurt.

How do you like my muffler sticking out, there??

4 comments:
I'm glad you're okay... but I know when those things happen it is so STRESSFUL!!
OH MY WORD!!! First off, I am VERY glad you are okay...secondly...where is this chick that hit you...she might need a visit from me - just a friendly reminder that riding peoples butts causes accidents, and that one must always be aware of the car in front of them, especially when it's holding one of MY friends!!! :) I am SO very glad you are alright!
I love how you are always so positive.. Even through your car wreck you are worried about the other person.. etc.. This shows how amazingly compassinate and full of charity you truly are!
Holy crapola!!! I'm so so so glad that you are okay!
Post a Comment