Well....after signing up on Blogger in November of 2004....I finally decided I should start using it! Please be patient with me as I get everything updated and in order. I have kept a "journal" on Xanga, but that was a different life and it is time to move on. Blogging seems to be the thing for "mommies" and I do not fit in that category. I am a single 27 year old, so I can't say my blog will be very interesting to many bloggers out there. Nevertheless, here I am. (I DO have a nephew and 10 nieces that I love to brag about! So if I am writing about kids, don't get confused, they are not mine! ...but I love them just the same).
A condensed history of me...
I am the youngest child of 5, and grew up in a small town in Utah. I moved to the big city (Houston, TX) when I was 21 and there I stayed for 5 years. I moved back to Utah one year ago this month. I didn't go to college while I was in TX (even though that was the plan), but to say it was wasted time would be false. I still did ALOT of learning, most of it was the hard way, but I still learned. I loved being in Texas, and I loved (and still love) the people I met, but the distance was just too far from family. I WILL talk alot about my time in Texas, simply cause thats when my life changed.
SO...like I said, I moved back to Utah a year ago and decided it was finally time to get a career. I have been in school to be a dental assistant and am getting ready to go out on an externship. This scares the crap out of me. Now I have to put all I learned into action. Did I really deserve all the A's I got in my classes? I suddenly feel like I don't know anything! I keep telling myself it won't be as bad as I am making it out to be, but alas, I tend to worry more than I should.
We shall see....
No comments:
Post a Comment