Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A big surprise....

to me anyway..... I was speechless.
I got a new church calling. Details will come when it is more "official".....

Very exciting!!!!!



****UPDATE****


Okay...well, my bishop has submitted my name to be a Temple worker for the Salt Lake Temple!!! Could I have been any more surprised??? I just kind of looked at him, while what he said sank in. Wow!

Anyway, he still needs to have an interview with the Temple Presidency, and then I will have an interview as well. After that, hopefully I will be receiving the letter that makes it official!

I am so excited!!!

5 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

DO TELL RACH!!!!!

Heidi said...

Congrats.. Your going to do awesome.. at what ever it maybe..

Lacey Sue said...

THAT IS AMAZING!!! And I couldn't think of a more worthy, beautiful, lovely lady to do it! What an amazing calling for such an amazing lady! I love ya Rach!

Heidi said...

Rachel You are amazing.. Do you know what temple you are being considered for as a worker? I am thrilled for you. 6 more months and I will be going back YEA!

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)